On September 19, 2019, the Route 66 Casino celebrated the grand opening of The Book, New Mexico’s premier sportsbook. Route 66 has partnered with Las Vegas Dissemination Company (LVDC) an industry leader for pari-mutuel wagering and race track simulcasting. LVDC is the exclusive pari-mutuel service provider for Nevada’s gaming industry and all major, out-of-state casinos located all over the nation.
The Book has over 12 state-of-the-art odds boards that constantly update to give sports betters the latest scores and wagers. Additionally, three ticket windows are staffed to accept wagers and open seven days a week. Two self-service kiosks are adjacent to the ticket windows and able to take up to a max bet of $200. High-top tables and chairs are also provided directly in front of the sports bar with clear views to all odds boards enabling avid sports betters to strategically plan their bet(s).
The Book offers sports betting on the following games:
- Pro Football
- Pro Football NFL Conference Championships
- 2020 Pro Football Championship
- NCAA Football
- College Football 2020 National Championship
- 2019 Heisman Trophy
- Major League Baseball
- Pro Baseball
- English Premier League Championship
- PGA Tour 2019 Sanderson Farms Championship
- Nascar 2019 Federated Auto Parts 400
- Pro Hockey Central Division
- Pro Hockey Eastern Division
- NHL Total Season Points
- NHL 2019-20 Stanley Cup Championship
- Pro Basketball
- NCAA Basketball 2019-20 Championship
- NBA Futures 2020 NBA Championship
With the opening of The Book, sports betting is not just a fantasy anymore. The Book is located just outside the all-new Stadium 66 Sports Bar. Guests can now bet their team and proceed into Stadium 66 to watch their team play. This unique combination of a sports bar/sportsbook offers a differentiated guest experience not offered anywhere else in New Mexico.